Some of these lawyers look like friends of my kids. Just sayin
About to head up to the party, here is what I have learned so far:
- I love when people favorite me on Twitter.
- Instagram still seems weird to me. How is it different?
- If you’re trying to live blog, it is difficult to pay attention to everything else. Which might be good once I am upstairs listening to lawyers talk about lawyer stuff.)
- Uber is not the only game in town. Who knew?
- Even if I ask my 7 year old son if he’s ok with me leaving 758 million times, he will still change his mind at the last minute.
Joe arrived. He ordered a better glass of wine than I did. If I knew he was showing up and paying, I wouldn’t have stuck to the happy hour menu, but oh well. (He actually doesn’t know he’s paying yet. See how fun it is to live my life in real time???)
A glimpse into my media-heavy evening. I’m sitting here, still at the bar, trying to figure out how Instagram works (honestly I could not take a photo. Now I can’t make the photo show up on Facebook. Not that it needs to.) and my phone pops up a Facebook message from Parley that says “I see you!”
I look up and there is Parley and his friend Drew. They can attest to the fact that I’m all aflutter trying to blog in real time. I may have scared Drew from moving to Phoenix, although he does wish to leave snowy Denver.
That’s Parley and Drew!